• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paying off drug dealer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

katdag

i reside in the state of louisiana. i have reason to believe my brother is paying off a drug dealer. the dealer had stored some cocaine in my brother's car, my mother sold the car unkowningly about the situation and now the dealer has been demanding payment for his loss. my mother and brother make a weekly trip to pay off this person. how can i intervene and put a stop to this and get my mother out of harm's way ?

M

mountainsofcool

so what do you think the police are gonna do?

arrest the drug dealer? then what?

and your brother had coke in the car...

so what is he gonna do.... lie?

Best bet kick the low life scumbag bruddah to the street, have mom change the locks and tell the dealer its his problem with your brother.

Hopefully the dealer will try and kill your brother and then he can be arrested and put in jail for a long time.

that way your mom is out of the picture.

K

katdag

that was an option my sisters and i considered, but my mother will not work with us on that. thanks for the input.

H

Humble Warrior

from what I hear,Greyhound has "go-anywhere" plans for idiots. You might give them a call and buy a ticket for him.

C

curtisd

let me guess-your mom gives your brother the money to pay the drug dealer when they arrive at a bar/poolhall/store ect.where he goes inside and then comes out while mom sits in car worried.scumbag brother keeps moms money and they drive home.both of you need a serious a--kicking-you for letting your mom go and your brother for being born.no wonder drugs have such a bad reputation-and before any replies that drugs are the problem i say b.s.its the people themselves

E

Elvis

What am I missing??? The mom sold your brother's car without him knowing? How does that happen? Something's amiss with this story, your car cannot be sold without you knowing - even if its your mom.

C

curtisd

duh

i don't think there was any cocaine in the car when she sold it-but i bet there is after that punk comes back after "paying "him

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">