• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pedophile on the loose

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

John Anthony

What is the name of your state? Texas

Hopefully one of you law buffs can give me some advise/solution to a little problem I have. I have a 15 year old daughter, the regular teenager nowadays full of emotions and moods living in that unreal dimension. I recently found out that a 19 year old has caught her attention, the guy started talking to her in middle school, the guy I guess hung around middle schools looking for vulnerable teens to lure, she bit the bait. I of course have opposed it completely since the beginning, she has come to point where she says she is in love with him that there is nothing I can do about it. She recently ran away with him for a few hours, she came back thankfully but now is grounded indefinitely for her safety from the pedophile. They still communicate through the internet and public phones at school which is out of my reach. I would imagine that 19 year old would realize what they are doing wrong but he is clearly not all there because he doesn’t realize that we are trying to raise a teenager and this dumbass is interfering, I’ve seen some of their emails and clearly this guy has problems..this is a quote from him to my child; “I love you and can’t live without you, you know our love will conquer all”. I’ve made numerous police reports but none result in my favor since my child is acting consensual, I’ve inquired about a restraining order but they told me they can only make one if the child is in agreement so I’m in a complete loss, my child is getting her way no matter how much I try and so is the pedophile, there has to be some charge of some kind to take the guy out because if not I might have to take the law into my own hands to protect my naïve daughter.

here is a little profile on the pedophile:

www.geocities.com/prodigst/offender

Last edited:

dequeendistress

What the $#@@$$%%^ is a 19 year old doing at the school?

Did you speak to a superior officer or investigator at your police department?

Did you inquire as to what law the officer was quoting?

What is the schools opinion of the situation?

For whatever reason, the offense traditionally known as "statutory rape" is not
prosecuted very often when the child victim is older than 14 years of age and the sex is
consensual. However, the laws prohibiting any form of sex with children under the age of
17 are still on the books, and it is within a prosecutor's discretion as to whether or not he
or she wishes to pursue such charges against an individual. A cynical person might
argue that such decisions are usually politically motivated.

Section 22.011 (a) (2) of the Texas Penal Code provides that a person who has sexual
relations with a child younger than 17 years of age is guilty of Sexual Assault. Under this
section of the Penal Code, "sexual relations" may include conventional sexual
intercourse, oral sex, anal sex and/or oral-anal sex.

The most important thing to note about this criminal statute is that it does not actually
require any assault to take place. Thus, an adult who has consensual sex with a child
under 17 years of age is guilty of Sexual Assault, even if the child was the one who initiated the sexual encounter. In addition, it is not a defense to prosecution that the adult mistakenly believed that the child was 17 years of age or older. This statute does not apply if the adult and child engaging in sexual conduct are legally married. Also, if an adult who has sexual relations with a child can show that the child was 14 years of age or older at the time of the encounter, and that the adult is no more than three years older than the child, he or she cannot be convicted under this statute.

~~~~so he IS more than 3 years older at 19!

Last edited:
J

John Anthony

The school police supports that there is something wrong with the situation but they can't do action untill they see this guy in play...and this guy is very good about not getting caught, he makes my daughter come to him and call him etc, so it seems now that my daughter is initiating everything because she is so blinded by this guy. That day she ran away they might of had already been in aggrement and she met him a walking distance away from our house I believe...so like I said the overall opinion of the cops is that she acting consensual and therefore I can't take him down.

Last edited:
H

hexeliebe

The specific code you are looking for is found under Texas Penal Code Chapter 21

§ 21.11. Indecency With a Child

(a) A person commits an offense if, with a child younger than 17 years and not the person's spouse, whether the child is of the same or opposite sex, the person:

(1) engages in sexual contact with the child or causes the child to engage in sexual contact; or

(2) with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person:

(A) exposes the person's anus or any part of the person's genitals, knowing the child is present; or

(B) causes the child to expose the child's anus or any part of the child's genitals.

(b) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the actor:

(1) was not more than three years older than the victim and of the opposite sex;

(2) did not use duress, force, or a threat against the victim at the time of the offense; and

(3) at the time of the offense:

(A) was not required under Chapter 62, Code of Criminal Procedure, to register for life as a sex offender; or

(B) was not a person who under Chapter 62 had a reportable conviction or adjudication for an offense under this section.

(c) In this section, "sexual contact" means the following acts, if committed with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person:

(1) any touching by a person, including touching through clothing, of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of a child; or

(2) any touching of any part of the body of a child, including touching through clothing, with the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of a person.

(d) An offense under Subsection (a)(1) is a felony of the second degree and an offense under Subsection (a)(2) is a felony of the third degree.

Under Tex. Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code § 16.001, if the victim was a minor, the statute of limitations does not begin to run until his/her 18th birthday.

So, it's time to get back to the police station and demand they act. The "CHILD" has no say in this matter. The perpetrator is more than three years older than the victim and as such, falls under the above statute.

dequeendistress

OOOPS I was busy and came back to edit and Hex already stated my edit post, and he did so thouroughly I may add.

Wait! The SCHOOL police? Well I would ask them what they are doing to ensure that 19 year olds are not hanging at the middle school? JEESH!

Go to your POLICE DEPT. for your locality.

and the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services DPRS can be reached at 24 hour hotline @ 1-800-252-5400.

Last edited:
J

John Anthony

they told me that for me to report a sex crime between them I have to have proof or the child admiting (which she denies) , BTW, the school police caught him once but he said that he was there to pick up a younger sibling and was warned to keep away from my daughter and thats it.

H

hexeliebe

Then you better have a come to Jesus meeting with your daughter and lay down the law. This is symptomatic of much deeper problems and she needs help.

Either that or a Louisville Slugger the next time you see this punk.

dequeendistress

See if you can file a protection order or a non contact order.

Pick your daughter up at school yourself or if unable have another adult that you trust pick her up.

I would also suggest that YOU do follow through with action, it would be awful if someone calls child protective services on you....

Last edited:
H

hexeliebe

And SCREW the "school" police. You need to go to the desk sargeant or a supervisor and tell him/her you want this 'contact' stopped ....

Be a pain in their collective a$$...

dequeendistress

Are the school police contracted security or do they work from like a "COPS" grant and under the supervision of the local police department...if so be sure to relay the information you have on their work ethics to the CITY police department, my first question would be:

"Are you aware of my problem and complaints from recent dates involving my daugher (insert her name) and myself (insert your name)...?

J

John Anthony

Im gonna ask about the no contact order, the school police are actual cops, they have the cars and the full equipment but my daughter has skipped school several days leaving with this guy with nobody catching her for 5 days straight.. untill they call me from her school that she has been absent alot.

Maybe you should get a counsler for your daughter. If you get a counsler she can trust in, maybe she can help your daughter get a good boyfriend. Just make sure its a female counsler.

C

camero94

John Anthony said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

Hopefully one of you law buffs can give me some advise/solution to a little problem I have. I have a 15 year old daughter, the regular teenager nowadays full of emotions and moods living in that unreal dimension. I recently found out that a 19 year old has caught her attention, the guy started talking to her in middle school, the guy I guess hung around middle schools looking for vulnerable teens to lure, she bit the bait. I of course have opposed it completely since the beginning, she has come to point where she says she is in love with him that there is nothing I can do about it. She recently ran away with him for a few hours, she came back thankfully but now is grounded indefinitely for her safety from the pedophile. They still communicate through the internet and public phones at school which is out of my reach. I would imagine that 19 year old would realize what they are doing wrong but he is clearly not all there because he doesn’t realize that we are trying to raise a teenager and this dumbass is interfering, I’ve seen some of their emails and clearly this guy has problems..this is a quote from him to my child; “I love you and can’t live without you, you know our love will conquer all”. I’ve made numerous police reports but none result in my favor since my child is acting consensual, I’ve inquired about a restraining order but they told me they can only make one if the child is in agreement so I’m in a complete loss, my child is getting her way no matter how much I try and so is the pedophile, there has to be some charge of some kind to take the guy out because if not I might have to take the law into my own hands to protect my naïve daughter.

here is a little profile on the pedophile:

www.geocities.com/prodigst/offender
keep her off the internet for one thing' take a day or two off work just to see where she go's and if you see her meeting with him take that jerk down a notch or two and put the fear in him one way or another.

J

John Anthony

they said that as long as she willing to continue seeing him and that there is no proof of them having sexual intercourse then there is nothing that I can do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">