• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pennsylvania Retail Theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CremedelaDumb

What is the name of your state (Pennsylvania)? i recently went to a local clothing store in mercer county, Pa. with the intentions to purchase some pants for an event that was schedule to begin within the next ten minutes. upon retreiving the items in question i proceeded to the cashier for purchase. after the exchange of tender i was approached irrational and adamantly accused of theft, of the items i was purchacing. the merchant approached me with so much energy and hostility it stardled me, and upon i ratioinalizing the accusations, the merchant then reach out toward my being with unknown intentions. she was very upset and hostile. i felt powerless and bombared...the only thing i remeber was leaving in fear off her real intention...after being incarcerated for probation violation i was approached by and officer in jail that informed me that my information was attained by a nieghboring business without my consent...i was forced to give my fingure prints for a retail theft incident... in fear and unknowing of my right i gave my fingure prints... upon trial, in fear and without understanding of my rights and i plead not guilty... as for why i left the store i was emotional unstable and in fear of apparant danger... i have a long history of anxiety...i felt stress from being late to my event, being possibly wrongfully incarcerated, maliciously persue, or worse.... if i would've have been civilly approached and requested to paticipate and wasn't straped for time i would've stay but the pressure was to much to handle... please help me i'm innocent...I Have NO Money For An Attorney And Don't Have Faith In Public "Plea Bargainning" Defenders...I Believe The Evidence Was Attained Illegal And That I Was Fingure Printed In Cohersion Of The LAW OFFICER...On top of not being guilty absolutely not begin guilty i believe the merchants actions cause panic on my already overly stressed mindset...if there is any civil way to settle this help...i have no record not even a traffic ticket... i have a 2 year old child that i am responsible of and any seperation of me and here would without a doubt cause further mental aliment....please please help!!

Kiawah

So you went thru the cashier line, and didn't purchase the products...so you were stealing them.

What's the problem with the result that you got arrested? Isn't that appropriate for stealing the merchandise?

CremedelaDumb

no i was at the cashiers counter purching the 2 pairs of tights i need to go to my event. in the act of exchange my tender for the recipt and merchandise i was adamantly approached and physically repremanded hostily... i was so stardled i just left because i felt powerless and smoothered...once i was outside i felt some relief but the mercjhant followed me and attepted to physically stop me from entering my vehicle... i later discovered a nieghboring business gave my information to the merchant without my permission which is a valid evidence issue without that happening there was no way for any one to be site for any wrong doing....while in custody for a different incident i was summon by the police for questioning and fingure prints for the retail incident... once no prior history of theft was established i was giving a court date in which i plead not guilty out of fear i i had known my rights i would have denied any involment in the case at all... i believe i'm a victim of rascial bias the store does have a issue with theft however i am a patron of that business and has been for the better half of my life... please help me with technical terms that can prove my innocents... i'm being put in a position of not being able to prove myself and having to build a defense around substantil evidence of her actions being unco-operatable in which i was stressed and forced to leave late for my event and unable to appriciate the event whole heartedly......i have been emotionally distrot ever since

whatnow22

one time I was stopped for shoplifting when I left wal-mart. The cashier had made a mistake and didn't deactivate the tag.

I too, was startled with the security officer stopped me since they grabbed me from behind. After a minute of discussion, I provided my receipt and showed them the merchandise. He apologized and I was on my way.

Why did you not take this logical step?

I mean, they must list the items you "stole" Seems like you could match it up with the receipt since you stated you actually paid for these items.

Oh yeah, get an attorney because it seems like you really need one

divona2000

I think she needs more help than this forum can provide...

CremedelaDumb
I've Been Cited For A Crime I Did Not Commit, I Black Out After Been Adamently Approached And Touched...Apparently I Was Accused Of Retail Theft...I Found Out Das Later By Letter...My Information Was Attained From A Neighboring Store And Was Realsed WITHOUT MY CONSENT...I DO NOT REMEBER WHAT HAPPENED...I Believe That I A Had Been Approached In A Civil Manner My Mental State Would Have Been Capable Of Understand What Exactly What Occured At That Moment In Time...I Need Help...My Public Defender SUCHS He Claims I Have NO WAY Of Winning, I Strongly Disagree Mainly Because I'm INNOCENT...HELP A ANGEL IN NEED GOD WILL BLESS YOU GREATLY!
https://forum.freeadvice.com/other-crimes-federal-state-4/guilty-not-guilty-548237.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">