• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

People

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BeaverEater

What is the name of your state?
You all got attitude problems for sure. I come here looking for advice and you all go off on me cus my grammar aint correct in 1 post, and then some "troll"(geek speak)tells me something he dont know about. I'm posting for attention? no, im tellin it like it is, he did seem rather dumb and I havent gotten any help. And you guys are so clever...bubba'swife. I'm almost impressed...if a 12 year old said that. I've heard alot better from alot dumber people. Get somethin original.

HomeGuru

BeaverEater said:
What is the name of your state?
You all got attitude problems for sure. I come here looking for advice and you all go off on me cus my grammar aint correct in 1 post, and then some "troll"(geek speak)tells me something he dont know about. I'm posting for attention? no, im tellin it like it is, he did seem rather dumb and I havent gotten any help. And you guys are so clever...bubba'swife. I'm almost impressed...if a 12 year old said that. I've heard alot better from alot dumber people. Get somethin original.

**A: Hahaha. What a year this is going to be.

Beth3

You HAVE been told like it is. If you want some legitimate legal advice in resonse to your question, you need to repost your question at least making an attempt to use correct grammar and most importantly, use a different posting name for yourself.

Your post name is grossly offensive and insulting to the responders here - at least those who are the attornies and professionals from whom you are seeking free legal counsel.

M

Mei-Mei

I did say you needed AA. I don't know how you expect people to treat you well if you insist on treating yourself stupidly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">