• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

People suck...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fittyfolee

Hi, Im 18 from PA just to let you know...
Today I recieved a letter from a dept. store asking for my verification for an online purchase of a gift card ($400)Thats all fine and dandy except I didnt buy it! They cancel it and tell me to check my bank account (I hve a Visa debit card that she somehow got the info for) I go to the bank and they print out a report of my transactions where I find another online purchase of a $200 gift cert. from Old navy that I never did amongst other charges that totaled up to be $400. My question...Is there any legal action I can take against this woman? She caused me to bounce checks...one to my mom who really needed it which caused her to bounce checks. It just really sucks and I know she probably won't get in trouble for it. Any feedback will be appreciated!

T

TripleA

Just some advice

I am not any attorney but if you know who the person is you can press charges! Has your Bank giving you any advice?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">