• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

petit larceny. I NEED HELP!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taztwister84

undefinedI am from oklahoma, i was charged with petit larceny from retailer once, and i was only fined for my bail which was $240. I have again been caught for the same thing but this time they wrote me a ticket for petit larceny from retailer, i have to go to court for the ticket on the 26th. What will happen to me this time???? :confused:
I have a 4 month daughter and no place for her to go, I NEED ADVICE!!!!

O

OhBullship

Find somewhere for your child to go, no matter what happens to you. Make sure the person you find to take care of your child isn't anyone who would normally associate with you. Children deserve parents who are smarter than a tree stump.

HomeGuru

taztwister84 said:
undefinedI am from oklahoma, i was charged with petit larceny from retailer once, and i was only fined for my bail which was $240. I have again been caught for the same thing but this time they wrote me a ticket for petit larceny from retailer, i have to go to court for the ticket on the 26th. What will happen to me this time???? :confused:
I have a 4 month daughter and no place for her to go, I NEED ADVICE!!!!
**A: what is petit larceny? Are you from Canada?

T

taztwister84

petit larceny

petit larceny is shoplifting under $500.

D

dreemsickle

taztwister84 said:
petit larceny is shoplifting under $500.

I'm pretty sure he was being facetious...that means joking. Most people here know what people mean when the person typing doesn't know what they're talking about. FYI..the crime you're referring to is petty larceny, not petit. Bullship was right, your child needs intelligent, responsible parents who set good examples of how to live a productive life. Didn't you learn anything from the first time or do you have a 'bail' account instead of the standard savings account and assumed that was just part of life?

T

taztwister84

why

the first time i mistakingly forgot about something in my cart. this time i was actually taking something. any idea why they only wrote me a ticket instead of arreasting me? thie first i was arrested then bailed out. do u think they will let me off with probation? it is only a misdemeanor. i have learned my lesson and will never doo that again. many people say they wont do it again and do it anyway, but i actually mean it I WONT DO IT AGAIN! i heard that u will get fined for up to 500$ and or serve up to 30 days in county jail. :confused: Do u think they will let me have probation instead of going tto jail since i have a baby?

HomeGuru

taztwister84 said:
the first time i mistakingly forgot about something in my cart. this time i was actually taking something. any idea why they only wrote me a ticket instead of arreasting me? thie first i was arrested then bailed out. do u think they will let me off with probation? it is only a misdemeanor. i have learned my lesson and will never doo that again. many people say they wont do it again and do it anyway, but i actually mean it I WONT DO IT AGAIN! i heard that u will get fined for up to 500$ and or serve up to 30 days in county jail. :confused: Do u think they will let me have probation instead of going tto jail since i have a baby?
**A: why should you get a break just because you have a baby?

O

OhBullship

Hey probation boy, have you ever been to Yourectum.

I just wanted to ask that question with the correct name. Thank you, rmet4nzkx, your love of giving out correct information has saved yet another fool from a serious mistake. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">