• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

petit larceny what just happened?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blash

What is the name of your state? Virginia

Arrested at frat party while intoxicated (.11) for petit larcency of toothpaste and clearasil :D Never left the party with it police were called because someone poured beer on my head and i was tryin to fight or something...Police search me and find a stun gun then search my back pockets and find items( at residence). Are there any possible reasons for dismissal of this case i do not have a record and do not want one...can someone press charges while intoxicated shouldn't the police at least test the person trying to press charges make them wait until sober? and does being intoxicated dismiss the 'intent' part of larceny? replies greatly appreciated

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">