• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Plea out - Unauthorized use of a weapon - Please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skate03

Missouri - I would like to know if there is anyway that I can find a way to somehow to have my plea of guilty sentence lightened. I have never been charged with anything ever in my life. However I feel that the plea I entered was more for the fact that I didn't feel that I could afford to go to trial. I do know that in this I was in the right, for fear of my life so I made a decision in a motive of self defense.
I am almost unable to afford my support payments. I'm seeking employment elsewhere, I am a computer network administrator and I know that this record will affect the outcome of any future employers. I plead with anyone that may see something that I can react on. Please and thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">