• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pleas\peaceful tresspasser

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

john t

is their any such thing as a no con test plea and if it is define it for me.....what is a peacefull tresspasser\what is,nt a peacefull tresspasser.(in georgia)

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

I have never heard of a peaceful trespasser term. But I think what you mean is this:

trespassing essentially is this: you can be guilty of trespassing if you go onto someone else's property, cause someone else to go on someone else's property or cause an object to go on someone else's property. You are guilty simply by doing one of these three things. You do not need to intend to trespass; the simple fact you did it is enough.

Your damages you should expect to pay will depend on if you caused any damage to other person's property. If not, the damages will be probably pre-determined by the judge based on the statute.

(20) "Trespass" means any misfeasance, transgression, or offense which damages another's health, reputation, or property.

this is in your georgia law. try looking up state statutes at the freeadvice.com homepage for the exact charge against you. I can't find it. If it is a criminal charge, you can always plead no contest, nolo contendre.

Hope this helps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">