• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mixedbabygirl26

What is the name of your state? mass

I am a single mom living in Mass. . I was working for a small company in Salem Ma.
Times began to get rough and I wasn't making enough money to pay rent or my bills. I started
taking money from the registers at work to try to make ends meet and just be able to survive.
Eventually i got caught and now I am being charged with larceny. I have never been arrested and I do not have any type of criminal record. I am completely sorry and I wish I never had done this. At the time and under the circumstances I felt like I had no choice. I did what I had to do for my family to survive. But now I am facing criminal charges. I was just wondering up to how much time I could possibly serve in jail. I am really scared and I have no idea what to do please help me.What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">