• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help! Haven't seen son in 4 years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AutumnCC

Husbands ex lives in the same town and has denied visitation for 4 years. She has made up anything and everything to make my husband look like the boogy man. The DA is looking at the case finaly. An officer wrote it up as "Custodial Interference 2". I have been looking for the legal definition for the charge everywhere. I'm in Oregon and the statute is "ORS 163.245". Where can I find this!! Would also like to know where we could find a child support greivence form. Please help I need to know what I can provide the DA to prove the charge. She has Borderline Personality Disorder and Parental Alienation Syndrome. She has tried to get me in accidents while driving home by freiking out in front of me and other drivers. She is willing to do anything to keep her kids away from their fathers by making herself a victim over and over again. She has two older children that don't see their fathers either. I have a feeling that the DA is going to send the case back to the family court system where they haven't been able to do anything. Please help!!!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">