• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help Me.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lucyk

What is the name of your state? NY.

Hi,
My name is Lucy, and I am 13 years old. I went to what I thought was a birthday party on Sat. night. But when I got there, I saw alot of highschool (I'm in 8th grade) kids and alcohol. I also smelled what I think could have been marijuana. That is not my idea of a good time. I found my friend, told her I was leaving, said Happy Birthday, and tried to leave. On my way out the door the captain of the highschool football teamstopped me and asked me my name. Of course I was flattered, so I told him. He asked if I wanted a drink. I said, no, I don't drink alcohol. He asked if I wasntes a soda. I said yes, but I wanted to go outside and get away from the party. So he got me a soda, we sat outside, and I don't remeber anything else - nothing. I woke up on my front lawn on Sunday morning to my parents screaming at me. I tried to tell them what happened, but they wouldn't listen. I went to school this morning and told the guidance counsler. She told me that I probably had too much to drink and that the capt. of the football team wouldn't do anything like that. But I don't drink or do drugs. I am a high honors student. Why won't anyone believe me? Can't someone do something? Can I take a drug test or something? Please help, I am at school on a library pass & only have an hour.

racer72

Call the police. You were slipped a "mickey" commonly known as a date rape drug. This can be determined through a simple blood test. Stand up for yourself, don't let anyone make it appear you were at fault.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">