• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please "i am always liable" or "senior judge" help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lorenita

please help me this is my situation:
What is the name of your state? TEXAS
my friend shoplifted in a store and they caught him... i told the police that i had put it in his bag as a joke....because of this the police still gave us both a ticket and it describes it as misdemeanor theft. The amount that he stole was 20 dollars..........the ticket says that if we do not pay it before a certain day we need to go to court... what is better.... to just pay or go to court...? is this going to be kept in our record... we did not give any social security or anything like that.. but i am still worried that it will go to my records... if it will how do i make it disapear?? is there any way.... i need some advice! please what should i do? we are both 20 year oldname of your state?
your state?

HomeGuru

lorenita said:
my friend shoplifted in a store and they caught him... i told the police that i had put it in his bag as a joke....because of this the police still gave us both a ticket and it describes it as misdemeanor theft. The amount that he stole was 20 dollars..........the ticket says that if we do not pay it before a certain day we need to go to court... what is better.... to just pay or go to court...? is this going to be kept in our record... we did not give any social security or anything like that.. but i am still worried that it will go to my records... if it will how do i make it disapear?? is there any way.... i need some advice! please what should i do? we are both 20 year oldname of your state?
your state?

**A: why are you posting this again? Did your mind get lifted?

S

seniorjudge

lorenita said:
your state?
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?p=839424#post839424

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">