• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please, please help this women is trying to rune my life

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

severinne

my fiancé lived in a boarding house an when he movied out i went to help him moive, his land lady is now charging me with first degree trespassing, i don't know what i can do an im very sceard, what i don't understand is that he invited me into the house an on the warrent it saids enter an remaind in the building with out authorization, when hes a paying tenant an lived in the house, when ever he an the land lady get into a fight shes always calling over to my house an yelling at me an telling me not to come back over then a few hours later she calls an saids please come over an vist cause im lonley, i did everything for this women i would cook, an clean her house an just tried to be her friend now shes trying to hurt me, im not sure if theres something that i can do to get it droped before court, i've never been introuble before so i really need some help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">