• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Plz Help! Im on H1 visa and Got criminal citation for shoplifting for section 812.014

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dualwallpaper

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I just got caught putting a $22 hat in my bag. Security caught me outside the store by my car. He saw me stealing $26 wallet earlier in Dec. Cop gave me Criminal citation saying $48 stealing with 812.014 section for Petit Theft offense. This is my first time. I am on H1 visa. What should I do? Plead guilty or no?

Son of Slam

Do as you please

In court, if you are guilty, you may plead "Guilty" or "Not guilty". If you are standing trial and are innocent, something is very wrong.

dualwallpaper

I'm sorry but i dint get you. I did shoplifting. And they caught me with it outside the store. So i dont have any excuses. You mean I should plead guilty?? And will it affect my SSN or my stay here in USA??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">