• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PokerStars performing illegal operations: such are Operation of Illegal Gambling...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SergePon

I am former PokerStars SEO Manager, during my employment I have discovered facts of PokerStars performing illegal operations: such are Operation of Illegal Gambling Business, Money Laundering and Illegal Marketing activities.
I have published some facts about PokerStars illegal actions online and now PS I trying to sue me.
PokerStars well known for breaking international laws, PokerStars was accused of Violation of Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGIEA, Operation of Illegal Gambling Business, Conspiracy to Commit Bank Fraud and Wire Fraud, Money Laundering Conspiracy in United States in 15 April 2011 and 300 Million Tax Fraud in Italy in 11 March 2015.
Which organisation I should contact to report about facts of Operation of Illegal Gambling Business, Money Laundering and Illegal Marketing activities of PokerStars?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I am former PokerStars SEO Manager, during my employment I have discovered facts of PokerStars performing illegal operations: such are Operation of Illegal Gambling Business, Money Laundering and Illegal Marketing activities.
I have published some facts about PokerStars illegal actions online and now PS I trying to sue me.
PokerStars well known for breaking international laws, PokerStars was accused of Violation of Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGIEA, Operation of Illegal Gambling Business, Conspiracy to Commit Bank Fraud and Wire Fraud, Money Laundering Conspiracy in United States in 15 April 2011 and 300 Million Tax Fraud in Italy in 11 March 2015.
Which organisation I should contact to report about facts of Operation of Illegal Gambling Business, Money Laundering and Illegal Marketing activities of PokerStars?
Your attorney...

Really.

FlyingRon

That's nice. Did you have a question? For money poker sites have always been illegal in the US. PokerStars doesn't even operate the real money site in the US. As for other countries laws, they are outside the scope of this site.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">