• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

polygraph & juvenile

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Aaron K Daniels

Aaron K. Daniels:confused: i was recently at the scene of a civil occurance. i was accused of being involved by a minor(8y.o.), claiming to be an eye witness to my involvement. i wasn't arrested, detained, or charged by authorities. however, i was questioned, and i disagreed with the accusations made. the authorities said that it was a civil matter, however if i lied to them it would become a criminal matter. i told them since i arrived on the scene of this civil occurance shortly after it happened, the 8 y.o. quite possibly assumed i was involved. they then said i would be called in for to take a polygraph. i know i don't have to take a polygraph, but if i don't, can i be charged with the accusation or anything else, civil or criminal?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">