• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

poss pee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gforce_ad

I was released from prison to 9 month post- release(parole)with the first 6 months intensive in february after completing 31 months on a 30 to 45 month term for assault w/a deadly weapon, inflict serious injury. I am also on probation for Poss./sell&deliver cocaine,(fair sentencing act) 5 years active cut to 3 years probation. I have completed my community sevice (50 hours) and my fees are up to date. I have a curfew, 7:00p.m. and have been home and waved at my probation or parole officer every time they came by to check on me. My problem is in July I had a urine test come back possitive for cocaine, and now I've had another come back possitive for cocaine in September. Will I be revoked? If I seek treatment will it help me to avoid prison or will I be wasting my time? Can an attorney be of any help in this matter? I have had many of my friends say that I will just be put on house arrest, what are the chances of having my parole modified? Any advice or information in this matter would be apprieciated.

sincerely,
[email protected]

B

bellestar

they will probley send you to drug rehab, or probley put you on house arrest. i dont believe they will send you back seeing you have been completeing other programs. but if i were you i wouldnt do any drugs or coke cuz they might let you slide once or twice but if it keeps up they will evenually send you back to jail to finish your time....

S

smileyhapy

Common sense would dictate, leave the cocaine alone or do you like living on the edge. If you are going to keep messing with the stuff, then why bother asking anyone here? Do you want treatment to get off the stuff or just to look good? People will help people with real problems but bull sh!!ers will be found out in the end. You decide okay. Ask for help if you are sincere, if not, bring a toothbrush.

K

Kaboom

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gforce_ad:
I have had many of my friends say that I will just be put on house arrest<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JUST? I don't know about you, but that is a big step. Maybe justice would be done though, making it harder for you to get cocaine?

P

peter

Actually I would like to buy him some cocaine, and let him do all that he wants

So much that he dies...that would solve his problem, and ours!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">