• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possession of alcohol for under 21 yr old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jro2223

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois
I was currently in panama city beach florida and received a possession of alcohol ticket for holding a beer can. I am 19 years old and am currently on supervision in Illinois for a drinking ticket it May last year. Is Illinois going to find out about the Florida ticket? If so, what will happen. Also, for the florida ticket they said I could just call and pay it since im out of state is this true?

Indiana Filer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois
I was currently in panama city beach florida and received a possession of alcohol ticket for holding a beer can. I am 19 years old and am currently on supervision in Illinois for a drinking ticket it May last year. Is Illinois going to find out about the Florida ticket? If so, what will happen. Also, for the florida ticket they said I could just call and pay it since im out of state is this true?
You need to tell your Illinois probation officer. He/she will find out, and it will be a lot easier on you to be honest now rather than wait until it gets found out. The Court doesn't like it when people lie.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">