• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possession Of Stolen Property 1 : Wa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Finomo

What is the name of your state? Washington

Alright here goes: A friend of mine had 10,000 dollars of stolen laptops at his house and knew it, an annonamous tipster told the cops that they were in his house, the cops asked my friend about it, he cracked... told the cops everything gave the laptops to the cops and begged for mercy, so now he is looking at Possession of Stolen Property 1 charges in Washinton State. This is not his 1st offence, he had a MIP while he was a juvenille, I was wondering what options are there for him, I believe in washington he does not qualify for the adult deferal program due to the amount of stolen merchandise, and even if he did qualify it would be hard to get accepted into i because of his prior I would guess, On what I saw on the police report ( I was also Involved and have already plead gulty to Accessory to PSP 1, I did this as a Juvenille and got in thier deferal program) anyway on what I saw in the police report and what He has told the cops and the fact that he actually did possess them, I dont think he could ever be found not guilty, what should he do!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">