• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible Criminal Charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

candogirl

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Texas

My daughter was molested by a man who used to be a friend of mine. There were allegations that he and I were also having an affair. This person is rumored to be discussing a plea bargain with the DA in which he will a) say he and I were having an affair (he is married to someone else, I am divorced) and b) that I knew about the molestation and did nothing. Both of these statements are false. It is also rumored that with his plea bargain, the DA will then come after me!! I am wondering what the charges would be and what the punishment would be if found guilty. I cannot afford a defense attorney. I already have a family law attorney and have lost custody of my child, thanks to CPS. My ex husband, who has custody, is out for blood from ME because he thinks I knew or should have known. very worried! any advice is welcome.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">