• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible Death by Oxycontin?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

annaindy

My brother died a month ago today. There was no one with him when he died. There was no obvious cause of death and they did not do an autopsy. His son also did not want an autopsy because he Knew my brother was addicted to oxycontin. He had an accident and was lifelined to the hospital. He was in a coma for weeks and then was sent to brain rehab. 3 weeks after he came home he was dead. I found a prescription for 20, yes, 20 160mg. oxycontin a day. It was dated before he had the accident. The doctor has already been arrested for overprescibing to patients. I want to know what he died from. I dont have any money. Is there any way I can force them to do an autopsy without getting an attorney? I tried to help him before the accident and he went to rehab but the drug is just too powerful.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">