• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Post Office violations! Vandals!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex23

California:
Some kids have been stealing U.S. Post Office mailing labels and using them to vandalize signs and mailboxes and whatever. There are tags on the labels so I think they use them to practice their graffiti and then they paste the stickers all over the place.

I want to know what crimes have been committed by these hooligans. To me it seems like they are adding up. Theft (federal), misuse, vandalism, gang activity, etc...

This isn't a joke. I really want to know what kind of laws these kids are breaking by posting their tags on the U.S.P.S. stickers.

(Also, what is written here?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Banned_Princess

California:
Some kids have been stealing U.S. Post Office mailing labels and using them to vandalize signs and mailboxes and whatever. There are tags on the labels so I think they use them to practice their graffiti and then they paste the stickers all over the place.

I want to know what crimes have been committed by these hooligans. To me it seems like they are adding up. Theft (federal), misuse, vandalism, gang activity, etc...

This isn't a joke. I really want to know what kind of laws these kids are breaking by posting their tags on the U.S.P.S. stickers.

(Also, what is written here?)

Oh those stickers are free and unless they are found actually taking them what else can you do?

Kids, what can you do... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">