• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Posting details in forums

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

overwhelmed

What is the name of your state? OK

If you admit to doing something wrong or illegal in this forum, can it be used against you?
Are posts and/or user info turned over to authorities?

BelizeBreeze

overwhelmed said:

If you admit to doing something wrong or illegal in this forum, can it be used against you?
Yes, no and maybe.

overwhelmed

I thought so. I have a situation that may or may not have criminal connotations for someone involved. I don't want to get anyone into trouble for something relatively minor--especially when they're trying to make things right. Perhaps I should speak directly to an attorney.

CdwJava

overwhelmed said:
I thought so. I have a situation that may or may not have criminal connotations for someone involved. I don't want to get anyone into trouble for something relatively minor--especially when they're trying to make things right. Perhaps I should speak directly to an attorney.
That's a good idea.

- Carl

seniorjudge

overwhelmed said:

These people are lying to you.

Post all the intimate details along with identifying information (names, addresses, social security numbers, telephone numbers, etc.) so we can make a full and informed decision on this matter.

CdwJava

seniorjudge said:
These people are lying to you.

Post all the intimate details along with identifying information (names, addresses, social security numbers, telephone numbers, etc.) so we can make a full and informed decision on this matter.
Yeah ... that's it! :D

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">