• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pressing charges for fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sammie53

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Ny

I need to know how to go about pressing charges on someone who gave the judge false and altered documents agains me in court to better his case against me..I have all of the proof that he did it. Even the judge know what he did but he couldn't hear my case because it was the second time i presented it in small claims court. Does anyone know what the statute of limitations are for pressing charges for fraud? I was told to go to the DA's office, is it there that i would press the charges, or do I go to the State Troopers? :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks for your help
Sammie

S

seniorjudge

sammie53 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Ny

I need to know how to go about pressing charges on someone who gave the judge false and altered documents agains me in court to better his case against me..I have all of the proof that he did it. Even the judge know what he did but he couldn't hear my case because it was the second time i presented it in small claims court. Does anyone know what the statute of limitations are for pressing charges for fraud? I was told to go to the DA's office, is it there that i would press the charges, or do I go to the State Troopers? :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks for your help
Sammie
If you think a crime has been committed, go to the cops and report it.

sammie53

Thank you for your advice..I will be going to the Troopers to press charges no doubt about it. I will keep you posted on what has happend. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">