• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prison Rape,Fact or Fiction?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

debbiethomas

I was at a web site called 'stop prison rape now' it made me physically ill,are these isolated incidents,or a rampent problem? I'm worried what will happen to my son if he's found guilty on assault and false imprisonment charges,,he just turned 18,has been in juvenile hall since aug,,has never been in trouble before,,but a girl who he went to school with accused him of taping her ankles and wrists and leaving her behind the school,on the same day he told her not to call our house anymore,,,(she was calling up to 15 times a day at this point)she was'nt attached to anything,but did'nt try to get up and 'hop' away,,she was found by band mates,with just her word that he did this,he's been locked up on a million $ bail,,he denies doing anything but talking to her at this school function,and then he came home,,we thought the truth would come out by now,but since it has'nt ,we're preparing for the worst,,we live in So.Calif. if he's convicted,he would be afirst time offender,but with 2 serious felonies,,where would he serve his time??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">