• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

privacy rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

houstonrockets

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I left a camcorder at a place of business and called right away for them to hold it at the counter.

When I came to pick it up about 1 hr later, one of the workers made the comment "we just got done watching your video" and made another comment about the specific footage that was on the tape. I also have a witness that saw them searching through footage in the video.

What can I do about this?

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I left a camcorder at a place of business and called right away for them to hold it at the counter.

When I came to pick it up about 1 hr later, one of the workers made the comment "we just got done watching your video" and made another comment about the specific footage that was on the tape. I also have a witness that saw them searching through footage in the video.

What can I do about this?
Learn not to leave your camcorder laying around.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">