• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Private road

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

X

xtradiva

I live on a private road with 6 other homes, we all have ingress and egress rights since we each own to the center line of the road some owning more frontage and some owning less, we also have a road maintaince agreement, My question,
the adjoining property owner took it upon himself to pave my property without premission, and only paved the portion that joins hims and left my other frontage gravel. HE has been trying to get the owners here to give up our frontage to the county to get the road paved but we all like the road gravel. The neighbor just bully's over everyone to get his way, I do not want my property paved! What can I do? Can I make him take up the pavement? My husband had the road blocked by parking in the ditch he was not blocking access but was blocking the pavers, the pavers told ne they spoke with the same Judge I did and I could get locked up for holding them hostage. I spoke with the Judge the next day who told me he never spoke with anyone but me. I did get a criminal trespass hearing. Any chance I have a case?
The neighbor seems to think he can do what ever he wants on my property(the road) it has not been maintained for at least 6 years, but the same neighbor poured concerte in a cruve and graded the drainage slope thus making it impossible for tha road to be graded. HELP !!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">