• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cowboy5050

I was convicted of a drunk in public in june, i pled guilty just to try to get it over with, but i ended up getting probation for two years, i have no priors and have never been in trouble before, is there a way that i can get my probation excused? thank you.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

May I suggest you read the criminal expungement question at the freeadvice.com homepage by clicking on CRIMINAL LAW and then scrolling until you hit the last question?

If you have no priors and none after, you should be a good candidate. But get a lawyer to sort of coax a judge to want to help you out.

Remember what you did and never do it again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">