• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

akb 123

What is the name of your state? louisiana
I want to know if you are from another state and live in louisiana which of the states laws do you follow to find out when your probation is over.

D

DianneInNY

Which state were you convicted/put on probation in?

CMSC

Whether or not you are on probation eveyone needs to follow the laws of the state they are currently in.

Look at it this way, if the speed limit in Utah is 45 and you live in a state where the speed limit is 65 and you go 65 in Utah, Utah will pull you over!

A

akb 123

I was convicted and put on unsupervised probation in Oklahoma .
I had 10 years probation. I am wanting to know now if I have the whole time are is it at 85% of the time.

CMSC

akb 123 said:
I was convicted and put on unsupervised probation in Oklahoma .
I had 10 years probation. I am wanting to know now if I have the whole time are is it at 85% of the time.
are you looking to skip out on probation and move to another state? I am completely lost! 85% of what time? Someone please help this person I have no clue what they are talking about!

IAAL, someone, step in here!:p

CMSC

Re: Re: probation

ryry's mom said:
are you looking to skip out on probation and move to another state? I am completely lost! 85% of what time? Someone please help this person I have no clue what they are talking about!

IAAL, someone, step in here!:p

Okay I am going to answer my own confusion! You said you have 10 years of probation...so you have 10 YEARS OF PROBATION! It doesn't matter which state you live in the time frame is the same! But i really hope your probation officer knows you are moving!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">