• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jewel0604

What is the name of your state? tx
if i get probation for my State Jail Felony, how are the monthly fees figured out? The amount taken was 5,000 in clothing items.
thanks in advance!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Jewel0604 said:
What is the name of your state? tx
if i get probation for my State Jail Felony, how are the monthly fees figured out? The amount taken was 5,000 in clothing items.
thanks in advance!

My response:

The monthly fees are figured using a complicated, mathematical, algebraic algorithm, as follows - -

First, the claim for probation is analyzed to determine whether a mathematical algorithm is directly or indirectly recited. Next, if a mathematical algorithm is found, the claim as a whole is further analyzed to determine whether the algorithm is applied in any manner to physical elements or process steps, and, if it is, it passes muster under § 101 of the Penal code. Probation equity redeterminations of costs cause nightmares for those working in the upstream sector. The concept is not the problem; the process is. The typical equity redetermination process is ambiguous and contentious, often resulting in arbitration and/or litigation.

So, rather than having the matter result in further litigation, your probation officer will tell you how much to pay, and then you pay it - - without question.

IAAL

J

Jewel0604

well thanks for making a simple answer turn into a big mess.
i would like someone to give me a more educated answer.
thanks

B

bini

I always hated those math story problems when I was still in school. Now if memory serves me correctly "I think they would divide"

Let's see if I remember the formula:

fees/months on probation. Yep I think that will do it.

Then again they might just pull a figure out of the air.

Bini

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">