• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation broken

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gary.menace

What is the name of your state? uk/florida
If a probation period was broken by returning to your home country and a warrent was made, would this be made national to all states in the US and how would you go about sorting the problem out if you live in another country?? If some one was given a year probation and broke it by returning therefore not attending programs and seeing their probation officer??

S

seniorjudge

If you were on probation for a felony and you violated that probation, your name would go in a national database. If you get picked up in the USA, you would probably be arrested. The only way I know of for solving a probation violation problem is serving the time. Of course, if the security computers hit your name, you probably will not be allowed back in the country.

gary.menace

Probation Broken

Florida State
I was arrested for a misdemeaner and I was given a year probation but my flight was leaving the same day I was to report.Also I only could stay for as long as my visa was valid.

Last edited:

gary.menace

seniorjudge said:
If you were on probation for a felony and you violated that probation, your name would go in a national database. If you get picked up in the USA, you would probably be arrested. The only way I know of for solving a probation violation problem is serving the time. Of course, if the security computers hit your name, you probably will not be allowed back in the country.
It was a misdemeanor?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">