• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation revocation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

twinkie27

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas
I was put on deferred adjudication probation in February 2007 and in late 2007 about October I started to hit hard times along with some major personal family issues. Okay to make a long story short I haven't seen my PO since December 2007 he's always been so rude to me and I just fell behind on payments and community service...I am pretty sure that my probation has been revoked but I am not certain. What can I do to have it re-instated somehow? I want to make this all right and just get back on with my life.

Last edited:

acmb05

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas
I was put on deferred adjudication probation in February 2007 and in late 2007 about October I started to hit hard times along with some major personal family issues. Okay to make a long story short I haven't seen my PO since December 2007 he's always been so rude to me and I just fell behind on payments and community service...I am pretty sure that my probation has been revoked but I am not certain. What can I do to have it re-instated somehow? I want to make this all right and just get back on with my life.
You can go to your PO and turn yourself in. It will be up to the Judge if he wants to reinstate it or not. I am surprised ( since you don't mention moving) that they have not picked you up already.

Btw, expect your deferred adjudication to be revoked also and have this on your permanent record.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">