• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Downandoutinla

Please somebody help that knows Louisiana laws concerning the revoke of probation (AsAP)Need before end of this Month Angelfire

D

dodat

Hi Angelfire....I spoke to u before in a chat room.....This is cajunlady123...I am in a situation with my son right now with his charge of probation violation.....I need info too of when do they decide if probation is revoked? What is the difference in violation and revoked? My son is sitting in jail now on probation hold....Can't I do something to get the hold of of him. Louisiana sucks with its laws.....I think, and I am not a lawyer, my answer to you is to go talk to the probation officier.....That might help. Someone in the bailbonds office told me that us people have to beg for mercy to the probation officer for help.....Goodluck....This charge is not on you is it???????? Please respond to me
My e-mail address is [email protected]
I am in Houma Louisiana.....where are u at?
Again, goodluck and if you need support or someone to go with u to speak up....just let me know....I can be a supporting hand for you. Sometimes people just need someone to be with them in times like these....Moral support.......I will be praying for you....
Let me know, cause I might have an idea for you before you go speak up.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">