• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation Violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jonmaxim

What is the name of your state? Maryland.
I was put on PBJ about 2 years ago, i started off doing well, then i got heavily into drugs and stopped going to my drug tests P.O meetings and community service. Recently ive gotten clean and entered an inpatient rehab facility.

But i am unsure what to do once i get out. As of today there is no warrant out for my arrest. Should i go see my probation officer? Or turn myself into the police? My 18 months PBJ period is up.

Will i be locked up immediately and until i can see the judge again? I live in a different county than the trial, but my probation was transfered. Will i go in front of a judge here or where i was tried? Could i bail out until then?

If im lucky will they let me start my 18 months over? Will any fines, fees, and community service still count?

I finally realized i needed to get clean and get my life back on track, are they usually sympathetic to these circumstances? I have no idea what to expect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">