• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mbutts07

What is the name of your state? IL

Is it a probation violation if someone lies to county officers while they are trying to serve papers on someone else?

Trying to have papers served on my ex wife for custody situation and talked to the county whose officers are trying to serve papers and was told that they are having trouble finding her at home. Her boyfriend is on probation and maybe telling the officers that she is not there while actually she is. I am not the only person trying to serve papers on her.

He is on probation thru a different county than where they are living.

Thanks for any help.

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? IL

Is it a probation violation if someone lies to county officers while they are trying to serve papers on someone else?

Trying to have papers served on my ex wife for custody situation and talked to the county whose officers are trying to serve papers and was told that they are having trouble finding her at home. Her boyfriend is on probation and maybe telling the officers that she is not there while actually she is. I am not the only person trying to serve papers on her.

He is on probation thru a different county than where they are living.

Thanks for any help.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=389877

Keep all your questions in the first thread you started.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">