• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation Violation/ Extradition back to NC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kaedae84

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oklahoma.

My husbands in oklahoma county jail. He is being held on probation violation charges in North Carolina. How long will it be before he is extradited or will he even be taken back to nc?? Hes been sitting in there for a month now. but his 14 days to sign the waiver is counting down. were at 7 days now. I cant find anyone who knows!!! can someone help me figure this out??

KJHOOK13

You can contact his Probation Officer in NC to find out what the process involves. Why doesn't your husband want to waive an extradition hearing by signing the paper?

xylene

You can contact his Probation Officer in NC to find out what the process involves. Why doesn't your husband want to waive an extradition hearing by signing the paper?
Umm, because he doesn't want to be extradited...

He waves extradition hearing, he is agreeing to be extradited - doesn't guarantee him anything... but why not wait it out?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">