• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

problem neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gpw70

Illinois/will county I have next door neighbors that have had several complaints againist them . I have contacted the police department several times but the police have done nothing to help me . The neighbors have several teenagers that hang out at their house . The teenagers have cased out my husband's work trailer, verbally assualted my husband , our workers and myself ;they are known for blocking the streets so cars can not drive by and they terrorize the whole neighborhood. Several people have moved because of this family. The grandmother cares for her 3 grandsons who's father is in jail and there mother is a crack attack. The police have come by when we make complaints but, they state that the boys congragating and shouting verbal insults to us is not againist the law. They have recently started their shed on fire and I see that the next step for them is harm to myself and my household. Also they have a police scanner and listen in on the neighbors conversations and use it againist them.The youngest one sexually assualted his 2 yr old cousin.Also we have caught them assualting our dogs and the police did not ask us if we wanted to sign a complaint.What can I do to protect my household from the neighbors and police. They have also called the police on my husband for illegally dumping which he was not , but the police said that they had the plates and liscense so he was receiving a ticket . Please advise how I can fight the neighbors and police department. :mad: :mad:

V

vicvic

hope this can help

hello, sorry to hear about your torture, all i know is that of experience that happened to a friend of mine, usually all you have to do is get everyone on your block to sign a petition if you get enough signatures from every neighbor around that these people are a nuisance, this might help, but i also live in California, things might be different here, ill tell you how i would handle it, i have some pretty scary characters in my family that would kick some ass and i wouldnt have that problem, but that is a last resort. get enough neighbors to complain then they have to do something. hope this help a little,, vicvic

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">