• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Promoting prostitution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

montrevil4

What is the name of your state? n y I was arrested for promoting prostitution. I am not a pimp. I gave two girls a ride to a hotel in Elmsford n.y. westchester co. The girls did not pay me nor did the police witness or claim they saw the girls pay me. I drove off and was pulled over a mile away. When I got to the station they told me what I was charged with and told me it was 3rd degree felony. I was released by a judge on $2000 bail. When I asked about my car they told me the D.A. is holding it till I come to court next week. Will I be able to get my vehicle back and what type of punishment am I looking at ? Can I get the felony reduced ? The Girls were given a desk appearance ticket and sent home.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">