• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

proof before the ofense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

THShockey24

Alright this is kinda stupid but im trying to help out a friend......he and two other people ( guy and a girl) were at a community pool in a residential area. They are all members of the community, but the other day they decided to have a toilet paper fight......ya know wetting the toilet paper in the pool and throwing it at each other...........well during this fight they laid some tables down , i did say laid not thrown. They were handled with care...well neway now this woman from down the street has pressed charges and said the tables are "off balanced" and "scratched." And she has the nerve to say the chairs are useless now that they are scratched, even though you wouldnt even notice if you saw them everyday. And to add to this she wants criminal mischeif charges and for them to pay 4,000 dollars for the tables. Now my question is if she had no proof that the tables were like this before ( which she doesnt) can she still say that they did it and press FELONY charges on my friend. or is she just a total psycho..........

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">