• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

proper way of handling incriminating evidence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

Illuminati

What is the name of your state? Virginia

First off, let me state that I am only a sophomore in High School. One of my allies has found pictures of underage women in the desk of one of our teachers, while he was repairing his computer. He lost his pencil, and so went into the teacher's desk, to get another temporarily. He saw them, amung a stack of Cheerleading magazines, which he coaches. My ally thought he recignized one of the girls, and took the pictures. He has kept it under wraps, only to find that he had him as a teacher the following year. He has told me this, and I was hoping I might be able to build up a case against him. Any help would be much obliged.

I

Illuminati

I do not have the pictures in my possesion yet, but should after thanksgiving. I only found out about them today, and I am going south for the break. The girls were in revealing underwear. I am not sure, but I would not be suprised if there was more, since he is the cheerleading coach.

gryndor

First off, let me state that I am only a sophomore in High School.
** And you act like you're 12.

One of my allies has found pictures of underage women in the desk of one of our teachers, while he was repairing his computer.
** Allies? Are you fighting a war? Grow up.

He lost his pencil, and so went into the teacher's desk, to get another temporarily.
** Who cares?

He saw them, amung a stack of Cheerleading magazines, which he coaches. My ally thought he recignized one of the girls, and took the pictures.
**Stealing, excellent!

He has kept it under wraps, only to find that he had him as a teacher the following year. He has told me this, and I was hoping I might be able to build up a case against him.
**For what? What's your beef with this guy? Did he fail you and now you want your revenge?

Any help would be much obliged.
**Good luck finding it here.

CdwJava

Pictures of young girls in underwear is not necessarily illegal - check out a Macy's catalog some time. If you think he broke the law, then contact the police. If you are looking to embarass him, then drop the issue before you find yourself either suspended or charged/sued for extortion.

- Carl

W

Wahahoney1010

dumb ass

Gryndor, Is your nambla membership a charter one?

What is your problem with this guy?

The question is legitimate,the teacher has an obvious problem.
The pictures should be turned over to the police with a note
of where they came from and when anomynously.

CdwJava

The question then becomes, exactly what were the photos of. If they are catalog photos of girls modeling underwear or cheerleading outfits, it is weird and spooky that he might be looking through this at school, but it is not illegal. If these are polaroids or 35mm photos, then we may have something more serious.

So far, I have not heard WHAT form these photos took ... magazines, polaroids, professional shots of models, or what?

And again, weird and spooky does not make it a crime. To be sure, he should contact the police.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">