• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

ss2002

What is the name of your state? Ohio there was property damage caused and there is a police report being filed. what charges could be brought adgaist the persons who did this? the amount of damage was not that much. a car was driven through yards and now lawns are torn up. the amount of damage is a couple hundard dollors.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ss2002 said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio there was property damage caused by someone and the people are turning in a report to the police what kind of charges could be brought agaist them?

My response:

There are all sorts of crimes involving property - - depending on the type, the value, and the circumstances.

But, without this information, and further details, we have no way of giving you any information beyond what I've just written.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">