• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

prosecutorial misconduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

james2958

What is the name of your state? ky. my question is how do i go about attempting to prosecute a prosecutor? in short , i was accused of 2 crimes, burglary third and theft over 300. my immediate supervisor was my accuser,with whom i had problems that are too detailed to present here. sufficient to say we did not like each other and he was and is afraid of me. a theft occurred at my store and even though i have 7 witnesses that put me at a location 15 miles away at the time, i was still accused. if i didn't do it then i knew who did, this was the contention of my supervisor and later the prosecution. i was assigned a public defender whom laid down on me and did absolutely nothing to defend me even though i presented him with a witness list and evidence to subpenoa that would prove beyond any doubt my innocence. he even went as far as to lie to me about the way to get a continuance. i could have fired his fat ass and demanded another defender but i was ignorant of the law as i have never had any kind of trouble in my 36 years. sufficient to say i was "traded" and legal people know what i am saying. the arresting officer's statement and the other present officer's statements were totally different concerning my" interview" and he profusely and blatantly lied to the grand jury and was allowed to by the prosecutor. his statement contradicts itself on 5 points and others are diluted by video surveillance that i installed when i took over the store. i also, according to krs. 511.090 para.1, was improperly charged with burglary because if anyone in this entire world had a privledge or license to be in the store, it would be me. i was not there mind you but i could not be charged with that crime even if i was there. another example of how my attorney sold me out. being that i had no defense and was told that i could not get a continuance and i was offered four months on work release and probation i pled but not because i wanted to. there is other corruption that went on during my case but there is not ample space here and i don't feel entirely comfortable discussing it on an open forum because you never know to whom one is speaking to on the net. i am filing a grievance against my backstabber can i file against the prosecutor?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">