• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Psycho Ex-Boyfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

purp616

I need some serious help. I have just broke up with my boyfriend of three years. It was fine until he went nuts later that night, calling eight times in thirty minutes. This has continued, and it's not just over the phone, its online too. I recieve instant messages daily from him harassing me. He has also threatned me, saying if he doesn't get his stuff back in one week he has directions to my school and he will give me what I deserve. He has even threatned me through my roomate telling her to shove an eight ball of coke down my throat and kill me. I am very scared. I don't know what to do, and I don't know how long I have until he finds me.

R

REParker819

go to the police immediately. file a restraining order. Make sure you keep records of all the times he calls you and notify aol of the harassing ims. you can save them by sending them to your mailbox. Good Luck. God Bless. I will pray for your safety.

------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">