• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Public Urination 2nd offense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

idavid

Pennsylvania,

Im 22 yrs old and I received my 2nd public urination in the past 4 months. For the last PU i plead guilty to both charges(1.peeing 2.not cleaning it up from the ground?) and paid the fines. This time, The officers told me I would receive the citation in the mail but never said what it was for and when I asked them they said it would be in the mail.

Am i going to have increased penalties for 2nd offense, I have had a completely clean record until now. I am getting kind of worried. Also is this proper protocol to not tell me what i am being given a citation for?

Thanks

idavid

More info

The 1st time and this time were not in the open public, no one witnessed it or anything i was in a alleyway when I was approached. So there were no complaints or anything of that nature.

Also can any type of citation be given that requires jail time in PA?

HomeGuru

Pennsylvania,

Im 22 yrs old and I received my 2nd public urination in the past 4 months. For the last PU i plead guilty to both charges(1.peeing 2.not cleaning it up from the ground?) and paid the fines. This time, The officers told me I would receive the citation in the mail but never said what it was for and when I asked them they said it would be in the mail.

Am i going to have increased penalties for 2nd offense, I have had a completely clean record until now. I am getting kind of worried. Also is this proper protocol to not tell me what i am being given a citation for?

Thanks
**A: what's the reason for this? Are you a dog or something?

davew128

**A: what's the reason for this? Are you a dog or something?
Come now. Didn't you see the movie with Michael Keaton where his auto manufacturing plant was bought out by the Japanese? The American workers practiced distance and the Japanese workers practiced accuracy. :D

idavid

I love that the first responses I receive from my question are senior members. I love the insight that you have provided. Clears up why this site doesnt grow every year because of these "senior members" provide nothing of value to any serious questions and just fill up users inbox's with not worthy of posting material. Thanks alot

justalayman

so, post the code sections you were cited with last time and this time...well at least for the first go 'round. One can only presume this new charge will be similar. No way to tell for sure until you get the ticket though.

davew128

I love that the first responses I receive from my question are senior members. I love the insight that you have provided. Clears up why this site doesnt grow every year because of these "senior members" provide nothing of value to any serious questions and just fill up users inbox's with not worthy of posting material. Thanks alot
Just because you're pissed off, I mean pissed on....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">