• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

public urination,,,no witnesses

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

upop

What is the name of your state?IA

Let me state what happened. We were sitting at local hang out spot, when I decided it would be funny to pour pop on my "friends" tire and tell her I had pissed on it. I had my back to everyone while I was pissing (pouring the pop out). I tell her I did it and show her, but instead of hearing the whole story she freaks out. twenty seconds latter I'm confronted by a cop who casually rolls up. I told him I did it and I thought it would be a funny prank. I paid to have the car tire washed. I told him i did it. so that there wouldn't be any confrontation.
I recently pled not guilty seeing as no one saw me do it and there is no way to tell if it was urine or not just by looking at the puddle during the night. I didn't want charges from her so I played nice nice with the cop. can they convict me on such hallow evidence if I explain my situation in court.

rmet4nzkx

upop said:
What is the name of your state?IA

Let me state what happened. We were sitting at local hang out spot, when I decided it would be funny to pour pop on my "friends" tire and tell her I had pissed on it. I had my back to everyone while I was pissing (pouring the pop out). I tell her I did it and show her, but instead of hearing the whole story she freaks out. twenty seconds latter I'm confronted by a cop who casually rolls up. I told him I did it and I thought it would be a funny prank. I paid to have the car tire washed. I told him i did it. so that there wouldn't be any confrontation.
I recently pled not guilty seeing as no one saw me do it and there is no way to tell if it was urine or not just by looking at the puddle during the night. I didn't want charges from her so I played nice nice with the cop. can they convict me on such hallow evidence if I explain my situation in court.
The prank is on you.

CdwJava

CAN they convict you? Sure. Will they? Nobody knows.

Some pranks can backfire on you. And hopefully you had the bottle of pop still in your possession when the officer rolled up. If not, then things can become dicier.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">