• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Published photos of people engaged in misdemeanors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JoeLaw

florida
daytona beach
If I post photos on my website of individuals engaged in illicit misdemeanor activity (flashing breasts, alcohol in public, etc.) are those individuals and/or establishments involved subject to any possible criminal prosecution or harassment?

HomeGuru

JoeLaw said:
florida
daytona beach
If I post photos on my website of individuals engaged in illicit misdemeanor activity (flashing breasts, alcohol in public, etc.) are those individuals and/or establishments involved subject to any possible criminal prosecution or harassment?
**A: post some photos so we can take a look then render a decision.

L

Lawswammy

If not, you can rename it " Jolaw's Girls Gone Wild"

JETX

IAAL, you will LOVE 'lawswampys' post on another thread!! He said,
"You aren't informed of the hearing date for a judgement because it is not an open proceeding. In order for a creditor to reach the stage of obtaining a judgement, it was made evident that you weren't paying your bills. You will be bound by the terms of the judgement. "

Thread:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?threadid=158552

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">