• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

purgery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

babbs

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tn.how do i go about pressing charges,everything on stand a lie .i can prove it.can you take same person to court while case against you going to higher court,i dont know what to do i relly feel that everything about this case is crazy,where is judge judy when you need her at least she listens.

FlyingRon

Judge Judy is a crock. What she does is far removed from the law.
You can certainly make complaints to the state (district attorney, or whomever) but you're NOT the one who prosecutes (even if you somehow decide you are a victim here).

It would probably help if you explain what sort of court case this was and how you were affected by the alleged perjury.

It's spelled PERJURY. Purgery is a word, but it means something completely different.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">