• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

X

xgirl

What is the name of your state? Florida

Well my friend came back from the doctors because he was scared he had an std.. in fact the results came back showing he has three. He's only been with this one girl. She said she never cheated on him, but the fact remains how did this happen.. She may possibly have stds also and is still going to have an active sex life without getting tested.. is there someway that he can sue her? He has herpes and as far as i know. He can't get rid of them.. so it's really goign to screw up his life. He isn't legal yet either.. i'm not even sure this is in the right fourm.. but any information would be greatly helpful..

.x

D

DMoorman

I'm not an attorney but, if your friend didn't do anything to protect himself, knew this girl was sleeping around with more people and he went a head and did it then I really doubt there's anything he can do. Is he a minor and is she older and of legal age? If she didn't know she had anything then it wasn't done intentional but still, if he's going to sleep with someone then he's got to protect himself and at least know the person he's sleeping with. And no, he can't get rid of the herpes, never. He'll have break outs probably for the rest of his life and anyone that sleeps with him is taking a chance on catching them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">