• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justwondering87

What is the name of your state? Maine
Do u know anything about Sex offenders rights? well if so this is a question for u..If your a sex offender and your ex girl friend is having your baby. can u legually see her and your baby? Tell me about
relationships and Familys , and how it all works when it comes to Sex Offenders
..of 1 time Unlawful sexual contact

nohr4u1yr

Let's make a deal!

Your post sounds like you are leading up to a "deal of a lifetime"... Is this how you entice your next victim?

If you exgirlfriend is smart she will do everything possible to keep you away from that child.

justwondering87

because

i asked a question...not in tha prospective of anyone . and anyway im not here to be rude about my ex..im just looking for an answer. and tha right one..

CdwJava

justwondering87 said:
What is the name of your state? Maine
Do u know anything about Sex offenders rights? well if so this is a question for u..If your a sex offender and your ex girl friend is having your baby. can u legually see her and your baby? Tell me about
relationships and Familys , and how it all works when it comes to Sex Offenders
..of 1 time Unlawful sexual contact
I got a headache trying to read the code here ... please try writing in proper English for clarity.

That being said ...

The fact that someone is a "sex offender" does not effect his ability to legally see his baby. If the sex offender is on active probation or parole, and the conditions of that supervision would prevent them from being around children, then they CAN be prevented from being around the child.

A restraining order or no contact order can also effect this contact.

- Carl

CdwJava

justwondering87 said:
What Code? how do u know all that? Is it true ....hes not on probation anymore .so can he see his child . or not? :confused:
It was sarcasm ... the way you write is akin to "code". :rolleyes:

If there is no court order or supervision order preventing him from doing so, why wouldn't he be allowed to see his child?

I do not believe that ANY state's sex registration laws can subject a person to such a requirement absent another order.

If he wants to be sure, perhaps he should consult an attorney.

- Carl

stephenk

you can date anyone you want over the age of 18 if you are also over the age of 18.

That's a more important question than if your sex offender ex can see his kid?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">